Contact the team

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

Loose / Raised/Sunken problem

Reported by Northamptonshire County Council at 14:48, Mon 13 May 2019

out of hours attended to investigate & make safe, Reported to Anglian Water Ref 56241729



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on