Back to all reports

Blocked drains causing sewage to back up into our property

Reported in the Blocked/Damaged category anonymously at 13:39, Mon 9 December 2019

Sent to Northamptonshire County Council 2 minutes later. ref: 1880715.

We are a residential care home for the elderly and we are getting sewage coming up through the drains of our bathrooms. The plumber has advised us to report it to yourselves as it relates to flooding and sewage blockage issues in the public areas which is causing this problem.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for reporting a fault. We will use the information you have provided to assess and prioritise this fault in accordance with our published response times for fault reports.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Northamptonshire County Council at 13:40, Mon 9 December 2019

  • Thank you for your enquiry. The defects identified are outside the control of NCC and are the responsibility of Anglian Water who can be contacted on 0845 714 5145 option 1

    State changed to: not the council's responsibility

    Posted by Northamptonshire County Council at 09:37, Thursday 9 January 2020

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.